Back to Recipe Search
Chocolate Pecan Pie
Chocolate adds another level of delicious to this classic pecan pie.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 50 to 60 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup Karo® Light OR Dark Corn Syrup
- 4 ounces semi-sweet OR 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/4 cups pecans
- 1 (9-inch unbaked deep-dish pie crust)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix eggs, sugar, corn syrup, chocolate, butter and vanilla in a large bowl using a spoon. Stir in pecans.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake on center rack of oven for 50 to 55 minutes, or until pie appears barely set.
- Cool for 2 hours before serving.