Back to Recipe Search
English Toffee Pecan Pie
The toffee bits give this pie more intense caramel flavor.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 50 to 55 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked OR frozen deep-dish pie crust
- 4 ounces milk chocolate English toffee bits
- 1 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons butter OR margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cover the bottom of pie shell with toffee bits.
- Combine corn syrup, eggs, sugar, butter and vanilla in a medium mixing bowl; mix well and add pecans.
- Pour pecan mixture over the toffee bits in pie shell. Bake at 350°F for 50 to 55 minutes or just until center appears barely set.