Back to Recipe Search
Hot Fudge Sauce
Another great hot fudge sauce.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 cups
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy OR whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Karo® Light OR Dark Corn Syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate squares
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Combine sugar, cream, corn syrup and butter in a large saucepan. Stirring constantly, bring to full boil over medium heat.
- Remove from heat. Stir in chocolate until melted. Stir in vanilla.
- Serve warm over ice cream. Store in refrigerator.