Back to Recipe Search
Hot Fudge Sauce
A great hot fudge sauce!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 cups
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy OR whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate squares
- Combine sugar, cream, corn syrup and butter in a large saucepan. Stirring constantly, bring to full boil over medium heat.
- Remove from heat. Stir in chocolate until melted. Stir in vanilla.
- Serve warm over ice cream. Store in refrigerator.