Back to Recipe Search
Mixed Nut Pie
The great flavor of pecan pie but with mixed nuts instead.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 45 to 55 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 unbaked (9-inch) pie crust
- 3 egg lightly beaten
- 1 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/4 cup mixed nuts without peanuts (chop large nuts like Brazil nuts, if desired)
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Beat eggs, corn syrup, sugar, flour, salt, butter, honey and vanilla extract in a large bowl with a wire whisk. Stir in mixed nuts. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until filling is set and internal temperature is 200ºF. Remove from oven to cooling rack.
- Melt chocolate chips and drizzle over the pie. Cool. Serve with a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream, if desired.