Back to Recipe Search
Peanut Butter Pecan Pie
Peanut butter makes a traditional pecan pie extra creamy.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 50 to 55 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 3 egg slightly beaten
- 1 cup Karo® Light OR Dark Corn Syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup creamy OR chunky peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked OR frozen deep-dish pie crust
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Beat eggs slightly with a fork in a medium bowl. Add corn syrup, sugar, butter, peanut butter, vanilla and pecans; stir until blended. Pour into pie crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean or center of pie is just set. Cool on wire rack.