Back to Recipe Search
Sweet Potato Casserole
Very simple to make but tasty.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 20 to 30 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 8 medium sweet potatoes, baked
- 1/2 cup Karo® Light OR Dark Corn Syrup
- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® Ground Saigon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands® Ground Nutmeg
- 3/4 cup walnuts, chopped, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Scoop pulp from potatoes, using a spoon, into mixing bowl. Mix in corn syrup, margarine, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Beat mixture at medium speed until smooth. Stir in 1/2 cup walnuts. Spoon into greased 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup walnuts.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes or until heated through.