Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Extra chewy and delicious just like a chocolate chip cookie should be!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 9 to 11 minutes
Yield: About 4 dozen
- 3/4 cup butter OR margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Karo® Light OR Dark Corn Syrup
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter and sugar with electric mixer in large bowl until fluffy. Beat in corn syrup, egg and vanilla. Gradually beat in flour, baking soda and salt until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 1 to 2 minutes on pan; remove from pan to wire rack.