Asian BBQ Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Marinate Time: 15 minutes or longer
Cook Time: 20 to 30 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2 cup corn syrup, dark OR light
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- OR 1-1/2 teaspoons fresh minced ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese chili sauce OR hot sauce
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin (may be packaged in pairs with each tenderloin weighing about one pound each)
- Stir together first six ingredients.
- Pour half of glaze over pork. Marinate at least 15 minutes.
- Heat remaining glaze for 2-3 minutes in microwave using 1-quart bowl or measuring cup.
- Grill or roast pork at 350°F for 10 to 15 minutes per side.
- Drizzle reserved glaze over cooked pork.