Prep Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 4 -1/2 dozen balls
- 3-1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 12 ounces)
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup KaroŽ Light OR Dark Corn Syrup
- 1/3 cup light OR dark rum
- Combine crumbs, 1 cup powdered sugar, pecans and cocoa in a large bowl. Stir in corn syrup and rum until blended. Shape into 1-inch balls. Roll in remaining powdered sugar. Store in tightly covered container.
- Variation: To make Holiday Bourbon Balls, substitute bourbon for the rum.