Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 36 cookies
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup KaroŽ Light Corn Syrup
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups cornflakes OR other crispy corn cereal
- Combine sugar, corn syrup and peanut butter in a large saucepan. Heat until mixture comes to a boil around the edges of the pan, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in cornflakes.
- Drop cookies (using about 2 tablespoons for each) onto waxed paper. Let cool. Store in airtight container.
- This is a great no-bake cookie for kids just learning to cook!