Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 45 to 50 minutes
Yield: 8 Servings
- 4 squares unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Karo« Light Corn Syrup
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Spice Islands« Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- Melt chocolate and butter in a heavy pan, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Mix sugars, milk, corn syrup and peanut butter in a bowl. Add vanilla and eggs. Add melted chocolate mixture. Stir in peanuts.
- Pour into unbaked pie crust and bake at 375║ for 45 to 50 minutes.