Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 5 dozen cookies
- 6 cups crispy corn cereal squares
- 1 cup KaroŽ Light Corn Syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1-1/4 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- Pour cereal into a large bowl; set aside.
- Stir corn syrup and sugar in a large saucepan over medium-high heat until sugar dissolves and mixture boils. Remove from heat; stir in peanut butter until creamy. Add chocolate chips. Stir lightly until chips begin to melt and mixture is swirled.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over cereal, stirring until well coated. Drop by heaping tablespoons onto waxed paper. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container.