Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 to 30 minutes
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 1 can (29 ounces) cut sweet potatoes, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine
- 1/2 cup Karo® Light OR Dark Corn Syrup
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon Spice Islands® Ground Saigon Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a shallow 1-1/2 to 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place sweet potatoes in prepared baking dish.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat (or melt in microwave in a microwave-safe bowl). Stir in Karo®, sugar, salt and cinnamon. Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth. Pour evenly over sweet potatoes; stir gently to coat.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.