- 2 cups heavy cream, cold from the refrigerator
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 20 chocolate sandwich cookies, chopped
- Place the heavy cream in a large bowl and use a hand mixer to blend on high speed until soft peaks form (about 1 - 2 minutes). Scrape down the bowl and beat for about 30 seconds more until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the sweetened condensed milk, Karo® Light Corn Syrup, milk, vanilla and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Drizzle half of the milk mixture over the whipped cream and gently fold together using a rubber spatula. Add the rest of the milk mixture, continuing to fold together until no streaks of milk remain and mixture is even and smooth.
- Fold the chopped chocolate sandwich cookies into the mixture until well incorporated.
- Pour mixture into a 9″ round pan or 8″ square baking dish. Cover the pan with a layer of plastic wrap followed by a layer of aluminum foil. Chill for at least 8 hours.
- Allow the ice cream to thaw for about 20 minutes at room temperature before scooping.
The Secret to Smooth & Creamy
Using Karo® Corn Syrup in ice cream helps control ice crystal growth, so every spoonful is smooth and creamy.